You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lynx is a chartreuse green nail polish with magnetic duochrome pigment that shifts between orange and gold.
The Lynx constellation is named after the species of wildcat known for their excellent vision and shiny, reflective eyes. The astronomer who discovered this constellation said only those who have the sight of a lynx can see it. So, good luck finding it!
Use our magnetic wand while the polish is wet to activate the magnetic particles creating captivating 3D nail art designs. Magnetic wand sold separately.
Good to Know:
- 3D magnetic effect
- Opaque in 2-3 coats
- Non-Toxic, 10-Free Formula
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Apply 1-2 thin coats for desired opacity and let dry.
- One nail at a time, apply a thick coat, and immediately hold the rectangular end of your magnetic wand at an angle over the center of your nail for 30-60 seconds.
- Alternatively, rest your finger on the magnet while applying a thick coat. This will instantly create a cat eye design as you apply the polish. Be sure to rest your finger on the magnet for 30-60 seconds.
- Once dry, apply top coat and hold the wand for another 30-60 seconds to keep the design in place.
Please allow 2 – 4 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING TIME?
U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & Epacket and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
Average transit times to the United States: 6 – 15 Business days Average transit times to International: 7 – 30 Business days