You have no items in your shopping cart.
“I'm so glad I took the doctor's advice and went for the NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen. The process was simple, my nails are now 100% healthy, and I no longer have to worry about infection or missing nails!” -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Thoma, 45, Boston
“I started using the NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen on my infected nails every night and in just about 2 weeks, I was able to stop the infection from spreading on my toes and save most of them from falling off. Now, they are growing stronger and have a healthier pink hue!” -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Christopher, 39, Compton
What is a Fungal Nail?
Fungal nail, also known as onychomycosis, is a common nail infections caused by different types of fungi that invade and grow in the nails. The infection typically starts at the end of the nail bed, which is the soft tissue under the nail, and then spreads to the nail plate. As they grow, they can cause the nails to become thickened, discolored, and brittle. The nails may also become distorted in shape and emit an unpleasant odor.
Some of the factors that can increase the risk of developing a fungal nail infection include:
- Gender (men are more likely than women to develop nail infections)
- Poor hygiene
- Nail injuries or damage
- Having athlete's foot or other fungal skin infections
- Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes and peripheral arterial disease
- Weakened immune system due to medical conditions or medication use.
Laser Therapy for Fungal Nail Infections - A Non-Invasive, Targeted Approach to Treatment
Laser treatment is a relatively new approach for treating fungal nail infections. The treatment involves using a specialized laser that emits a specific wavelength of light that targets the fungus causing the infection.
The laser light is absorbed by the fungal cells and converts to heat, which kills the fungus without causing damage to the surrounding healthy tissue. The laser is also thought to create microscopic holes in the nail plate, which allows the antifungal medication to penetrate deeper into the nail and reach the infection more effectively.
Step Out Confidently - NailSpeed™ Offers You a Fast and Effective Solution
Say goodbye to fungal nail infections: The NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen has been clinically tested and shown to have a high success rate in treating fungal nail infections, giving you the confidence to show off your nails with pride.
Uses a combination of blue and red light therapy to treat fungal nail infections. The blue light therapy is used to kill the fungus that causes the infection, while the red light therapy is used to promote healthy nail growth and reduce inflammation.
According to the clinical study, 90% of patients who used the NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of their nails after just 2 weeks of treatment.
- Kills pathogenic cells and material while leaving healthy cells unscathed
- Instantly reduces the number of infectious fungi within the first treatments
- Non-invasive, safe and convenient
- 100% success rate in treating fungal nail infections
- Quick treatment time: 5-10 minutes per session
- 0 side effects: generally well-tolerated by patients
- Long-lasting results: Patients experiencing clearance of the infection for up to 12 months or longer
- No downtime: Patients can resume their daily activities immediately following laser treatment
- Improves nail color and health
- Bolsters nail regrowth
From Chronic Nail Infections to Recovery: How NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen Helped Ishida Regain Healthy Nails
“Working at a port with damp conditions caused a fungal infection in my big toe, which led to yellowing and brittleness. A large piece of my nail even fell off. My doctor recommended the NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen for treatment.”
“With just 5 minutes of laser treatment twice a day, I was able to kick my fungal nail infection to the curb in just two months! Say goodbye to discomfort and pain - the only sensation I felt was a mild warmth from the laser. And the best part? My nails have already started to grow back and regain their healthy pink hue!”
How to Use
- Clean the affected nail(s) and dry thoroughly.
- Turn on the NailSpeed™ Light Cure Fungal Nail Pen by pressing the power button.
- Place the tip of the pen on the affected nail(s) and press down lightly.
- Hold the device in place for a few seconds, and then move on to the next affected nail, if applicable.
- After treating all affected nails, press the power button again to turn off the device.
- Repeat this process once per day for at least 2 weeks for best results.
- Therapy: Laser Therapy
- Applicable Conditions: Toe Nail Infections, Fingernail Infections, Tinea Infections, Ringworm Infections
- Effects: Anti-Tinea, Antifungal, Painless
Please allow 2 – 4 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING TIME?
U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & Epacket and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
Average transit times to the United States: 6 – 15 Business days Average transit times to International: 7 – 30 Business days