You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
Prevents hips and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
- BUNION CORRECTION. Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE. Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.\
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
Please allow 2 – 4 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING TIME?
U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & Epacket and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
Average transit times to the United States: 6 – 15 Business days Average transit times to International: 7 – 30 Business days