You have no items in your shopping cart.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5-Star rated and highly recommended by customers !
Benefits / Features
Adapts to all finger sizes, from newborns to the elderly.
Measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse in just six to ten seconds.
Use the device in a stationary position and not in motion for accurate readings.
SpO2and pulse rate are displayed graphically on the bright two-tone OLED screen.
The high resolution makes the readings clear in ambient lighting.
Convenient to take vital levels in all situations. Whether you are at home, before or after your sports training, while traveling abroad.
The oximeter automatically turns off when not in use and provides up to 24 hours of continuous battery life.
Comes in a practical transport case that protects it from scratches when carried alone or inside your sports bag or backpack.
Runs on 2 x AA batteries, NOT included
100% Customer Satisfaction
No risk, Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees
Easy Tracking on our website itself. Click here End to End Tracking of your order
Very easy returns and replacement. Click here FREE Returns when you choose store credit at the time of return
Safe Payments via Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
Contact us 24 7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the Contact us form
Established in 1999, we are a woman founded ecommerce and trading corporate known for excellent customer service and 'risk-free' shopping.
There are a number of different common use cases for pulse oximetry, including
- to assess how well a new lung medication is working
- to evaluate whether someone needs help breathing
- to evaluate how helpful a ventilator is
- to monitor oxygen levels during or after surgical procedures that require sedation
- to determine how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is new
- to assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity
- to evaluate whether someone momentarily stops breathing while sleeping — like in cases of sleep apnea
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter makes it possible to detect in 76.5% of cases congenital heart defects in asymptomatic newborns, for a specificity of 99.9%.
How much is the normal saturation rate?
Thanks to a sensor usually placed on the end of a finger, the pulse oximeter measures the amount of oxygen that circulates in the blood of the arteries. The norm is between 95% and 100% saturation, meaning that each red blood cell contains 95% to 100% oxygen.
HOW TO USE
- Simply place the sensor of the device (in the form of forceps) on one of the ends of the body (finger, toe, earlobe).
- Once placed, the red and infrared beams of light from the sensor will detect the amount of oxygen in the blood within seconds.
The principle used for the operation of pulse oximeter is based on the absorption capacity of the blood of red and infrared lights, according to their oxygen saturation. The calculation of the blood oxygen saturation rate noted SpO2 is based on the ratio between CHbO2 and CHb.
Please allow 2 – 4 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out.
HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING TIME?
U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & Epacket and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
Average transit times to the United States: 6 – 15 Business days Average transit times to International: 7 – 30 Business days